There will be no After School Activities from Sept – Dec 2020 due to the ongoing pandemic.
This will be reviewed after the Winter Break.
- Classes run from 1.55pm – 2.55pm in the school building.
- Teachers in charge of after school collect the students from their lines at the end of the school day and bring them to one of our classrooms for their activity.
- Students can then be collected from the school at 2.55pm.
- Classes are available to students from 1st class up.
- Classes run each term for 8 weeks.
- The cost of the classes is usually about €45 for 8 weeks (external teachers often charge more)
- Classes offered can vary from term to term and we try to include as many activities as possible.
- Specific details about classes and sign up will be emailed to the parent body before the beginning of each new term.
We generally run three 8 week terms throughout the school year.
So far, on offer, we have a selection of ;
- Music Composition
- Cooperative Games
- Harry Potter Book Club
- Jiu Jitsu
We like to explore a wide variety of activities, and we hope that some, one or all will suit the children!